How you can be a Friend of the New Forest
Become a member of the Friends of the New Forest and contribute to the long-term protection of the special character and qualities of the New Forest.
Make your voice heard by taking part in or supporting our campaigns to protect this unique place when the Forest needs you.
Get involved in activities ranging from pond-dipping for water quality research to assessing planning applications.
Share your skills and help us plan our campaigns and run the organisation.
As a Friend of the New Forest you will receive:
- Our magazine
- Invitations to our AGM and other informative or social events giving you the opportunity to meet other members
- Details of activities or campaigns in which you can take part
- A copy of our Annual Report.
By becoming a member you will enable us to continue as the Friend, watchdog and independent voice for the New Forest.
Membership categories include:
- Ordinary Member: £15.00 per annum by banker’s order/PayPal or £17.00 pa by cheque.
- Joint Membership: £25.00 per annum by banker’s order/PayPal or £29.00 by cheque.
- Life Member: £300.00 one-off payment.
To join by post download the application form.
To join online you may use our PayPal subscription service which will automatically renew your membership each year. You may cancel at any time through PayPal. PayPal subscriptions are at the same discounted rates as banker’s order payments.
To join online, please complete the form below: