How you can be a Friend of the New Forest
Become a member of the Friends of the New Forest and contribute to the long-term protection of the special character and qualities of the New Forest.
Make your voice heard by taking part in or supporting our campaigns to protect this unique place when the Forest needs you.
Get involved in activities ranging from pond-dipping for water quality research to assessing planning applications.
Share your skills and help us plan our campaigns and run the organisation.
As a Friend of the New Forest you will receive:
- Our magazine
- Invitations to our AGM and other informative or social events giving you the opportunity to meet other members
- Details of activities or campaigns in which you can take part
- A copy of our Annual Report.
By becoming a member you will join us as the Friend, watchdog and independent voice for the New Forest.
Membership categories include:
- Ordinary Member: £15.00 per annum by Direct Debit or £17.00 pa by cheque.
- Joint Membership: £25.00 per annum by Direct Debit or £29.00 by cheque.
- Corporate Membership: £50 (1-5 employees), £100 (6-10 employees), £150 (11+ employees).
To join by post download the application form.
To join online you may use our Direct Debit service provided by GoCardless. Your first payment will be processed within a few days and then it will automatically renew each year. You may cancel at any time. The reference will appear as GoCardless on your bank statement.
To join online, please complete the form below. Once you have submitted the form you will be taken to the GoCardless Direct Debit form.