Top Menu



How you can be a Friend of the New Forest

Become a member of the Friends of the New Forest and contribute to the long-term protection of the special character and qualities of the New Forest.

Make your voice heard by taking part in or supporting our campaigns to protect this unique place when the Forest needs you.

Get involved in activities ranging from pond-dipping for water quality research to assessing planning applications.

Share your skills and help us plan our campaigns and run the organisation.

As a Friend of the New Forest you will receive:

  • Our magazine
  • Invitations to our AGM and other informative or social events giving you the opportunity to meet other members
  • Details of activities or campaigns in which you can take part
  • A copy of our Annual Report.

By becoming a member you will join us as the Friend, watchdog and independent voice for the New Forest.

Membership categories include:

  • Ordinary Member: £15.00 per annum by banker’s order/PayPal or £17.00 pa by cheque.
  • Joint Membership: £25.00 per annum by banker’s order/PayPal or £29.00 by cheque.

To join by post download the application form.

To join online you may use our PayPal subscription service which will automatically renew your membership each year. You may cancel at any time through PayPal. PayPal subscriptions are at the same discounted rates as banker’s order payments.

To join online, please complete the form below:

Membership Application

  • I have read the Privacy Statement and confirm that I am happy to opt-in to receive occasional email news about our events and New Forest issues.
  • Gift Aid boosts your subscriptions and donations by 25p for every £1.

    I want to Gift Aid my subscription and any donations I make in the future. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
  • Please tell us if you:
    Want to cancel your Gift Aid declaration
    Change your name or home address
    No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.